WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR FIRST VISIT
Your first visit is not only about our team getting to know you, but also about you getting to know our team. We encourage you to ask questions, express your concerns and share with us anything you want us to know to help make your care as individual as you are.
During your initial visit you will receive the following:
- Comprehensive oral exam including head and neck exam
- Vitals check including blood pressure
- A full mouth series of x-rays as needed
- A thorough examination of the teeth and gum tissue
- Intraoral photos as needed
Your initial visit will be approximately 1 1/2 hours. We will have you return for your first cleaning.
If you have current x-rays and/or a periodontal chart, please have them e-mailed
to us at email@example.com
We ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to the appointed time to fill out paperwork.
Or, you can get a head start and fill out the forms below and bring them with you to your appointment or fax them to our secure fax at 206-708-7742.
New patient forms